REMINDERS FOR NEWCOMERS 2019-2020
Our school has joined the Free Quality KG Education Scheme.
Parents are required to apply the EDB for the "2020/21 RC" from September to November 2019
October 18-19, 2019
Enrolment Class :
K1 Applicants must be born on or before
31st December 2017
K2 Applicants must be born on or before
31st December 2016
K3 Applicants must be born on or before
31st December 2015
Requesting Application Form
- Download from our website(commencing from October 8-19, 2019)
＊Application forms must be printed on one side only.＊
- In person(commencing from October 18-19, 2019)
Teachers will do the assessment with the children through communication, games, observation and simple response.
Submission of Application Form
& Required documents
Please submit the completed application form and required documents in person on 18-19 October 2019 at school
- October 18, 2019 (9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.)
- October 19, 2019 (9:00a.m. - 12:00noon)
Submission of application form and required documents
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- ID photo x2
- One self-addressed envelope with $2.6 stamp
- Admission fee $40 (cash only, no exchange.)
We do not accept submissions by post, email or fax.
Interview date & time
16 or 23 November 2019
- *Interview date and time will be published on our website on November 6, 2019
- *The school will assign an interview date and time, and changes are not allowed.
- *Parents are required to bring the "Interview Notice" and "Admission Interview Slip" to school on the interview days.
- Sign up for the school visit during application form submission, limited vacancies
- The school visit is for the parents of the applicant only (up to TWO)
- If the parents bring the child to the school visit, one of the parents must accompany the child in the school playground.
October 19, 2019 (Saturday)
9:00am - 12:00noon
(Each visiting session is around 30 mins.)
||The school visit tours will be arranged in small groups led by the teachers to visit the campus environment and facilities, and let parents have a better understanding of the teaching characteristics, children’s school life and learning activities.
Results of the interview
Applicants will be received the results through our website on December 11, 2019.
Registration date and time
- January 10, 2020 (Friday)
- January 11, 2020 (Saturday)
- A.M. class
8:45am - 12:00noon
- P.M. class
1:15pm - 4:30pm
Application Form for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission
||From September to November 2019.
|Collection of the application form:
||Application forms and guidance notes for the "2020/21 RC" are available at District Offices, Post Office or Regional Education Office. Application forms and related documents may also be downloaded from the EDR’s website (www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_tc)。
|Submission of the application form:
||Applicants should submit the completed application form and copies of the relevant supporting documents to the EDB by post with the appropriate stamp, or enclose the documents in sealed envelope labelled “Application for Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (2020/21)” and drop it into the drop-box of the EDB on 14/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Address: 9 Holly Road Happy Valley
Phone: 2572 3773
Fax: 2891 4755